Enterprise have demand to import and trade functional foods through the website but do not know the conditions and necessary certificates, … T2H Lawyers would help you answer these questions.
- Law on food safety 2010;
- Decree No.38/2012/NĐ-CP;
- Circular 43/2014/TT-BYT;
- Law on advertising;
- Circular 09/2015/TT-BYT;
- Conditions for enterprise:
- Enterprises must have business registration for functional foods
- Having a Certificate of Food Hygiene and Safety (except for the case of pre-packaged business or the pharmacy that has been granted a Certificate of GPP with trading of functional foods);
- Website must notify the Ministry of Industry & Trade and must send application for information registration and advertising of functional foods to the Department of Food Safety.
- Conditions for functional foods
- Domestic-produced functional foods
+ Products have standards and technical regulations, regulation conformity announcement and registration of regulation conformity announcement is required at the Food Safety Department;
+ Products without technical regulations must be announced in accordance with food safety regulations and registered for a declaration of compliance with food safety regulations with the Food Safety Department.
- Imported functional foods
+ It is necessary to carry out regulation conformity / compliance with food safety regulations;
+ A Certificate of Free Sale (CFS) or a medical certificate is required;
+ To be granted the Certificate of quality for import with each shipment.
When making an advertisement, it is required to have the mandatory words or words that say “This product is not a medicine and does not replace medicine”.
Please contact us for detailed advice.
T2H Law Liability limited company
Head office: G4-4A, Dormitory 708, Lien Ninh, Thanh Tri, Hanoi
Branch office: 20N7A Nguyen Thi Thap, Nhan Chinh Ward, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi.
Phone: 0242 242 9900 – 0989 656 682
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com